The Spanish Magnetism Club is a non-profit professional association (Num. 169,773), with the following objectives:
- Increasing the interactions between the members in both scientific and technological matters related to Magnetism, and facilitating their relations with groups, organizations and companies.
- Disseminating information related to events related to magnetism, both at conferences, talks, seminars, calls for projects, or research grants, scholarships, etc.
- Creating a database, accessible to all members, with activities, research capabilities, characterization methods, determination of magnetic parameters, simulation and design, etc.
- Influencing, as far as possible, on the Administration to favor the common interests of the members in relation to the promotion of the activity in R&D in Magnetism.
- Any other non-profit activity related to Magnetism that is proposed by the members and approved by the general assembly.