IEEE Magnetics Society
Volume 42, No. 2.
Martha Pardavi-Horvath, Editor
- Officers of the IEEE Magnetics Society
- Chapters Corner
- IEEE Magnetics Society Distinguished Lecturers for 2004
- Call for Nominations For 2005-2007 Administrative Committee
- IEEE News
- IEEE News from THE INSTITUTE
- IEEE Scores First Amendment Victory
- Suggested reading
- Disk Drive News
- Conference announcements
- MORIS 2004, Magnetooptical Recording Int. Symp., Yokohama, Japan,
May 16-19, 2004.
- 5th Magnetic Microsphere Meeting, Lyon, France,
May 20-22, 2004.
- MML'04 4th International Symposium on Metallic Multilayers, Boulder, CO,
June 7-11, 2004.
- CEFC 2004 Electromagnetic Field Computation, Seoul, Korea,
June 6-9, 2004.
- SCM-2004 Second Seeheim Conference on Magnetism, Seeheim, Germany,
June 27- July 1, 2004.
- EMSA 2004 5TH European Magnetic sensors and Actuators conf., Cardiff, UK,
July 4-7, 2004.
- PASPSIII 3rd Int. Con. Physics and Application of Spin-Related Phenomena in Semiconductors, Santa Barbara, CA
July 21-23, 2004.
- GRC ON MAGNETIC NANOSTRUCTURES, Big Sky resort, Montana, USA,
August 22-27, 2004.
- ICF- 9 San Francisco, USA,
August 23-27, 2004.
- JEMS'04 Joint European Magnetic Symposia, Dresden, Germany,
September 05-10, 2004.
- EIGHTH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MAGNETIC MATERIALS, PROCESSES AND DEVICES, Honolulu, Hawaii,
October 3-8, 2004.
- AVS, Magnetic Interfaces and Nanostructures, Anaheim, CA
Nov 14-19, 2004.
- MMM 2004, 49th Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Jacksonville, Florida,
November 14-19, 2004.
- INTERMAG 2005, Nagoya, Japan
April 4-8, 2005.
- HMM 2005, 5th Int. Symposium on Hysteresis and Micromagnetic Modeling, Budapest, Hungary,
May 30 - June 1, 2005.
- IEEE Publication news
- AUTHORS NEEDED
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAGNETICS on the web
- QUIZ - Solution