Taiwan Magnetic Technology Association (hereinafter referred to as the Association), the English name is Taiwan Association for Magnetic Technology. The Association is a non-profit social organization established in accordance with the law. The Association combines magnetic-related personnel from academia, industry and research units to promote the upgrading of the domestic magnetic industry and improve the domestic magnetic technology level. The tasks of the Association are as follows:
(1) Organizing seminars, lectures, workshops, exhibitions and visits.
(2) Engage in matters such as investigation, research, experimentation, establishment of standards and technical services.
(3) Publishing journals and related books.
(4) Praise and reward matters.
(5) Communication with relevant domestic and foreign associations, societies and industry organizations.
(6) Contact and contact with the government and relevant private organizations.
(7) Other matters related to magnetic technology to achieve the purpose of the Association.