TitleCountryUSAAffiliationUniversity of California, San Diego
CountryDEUAffiliationTU Darmstadt, Material Science
TitleCountryDEUAffiliationJohannes Gutenberg University Mainz
TitleCountryUSAAffiliationMassachusetts Institute of Technology
IEEE Senior Member Grade
Senior Member is the highest grade for which IEEE members can apply. IEEE members can self-nominate, or be nominated, for Senior Member grade.
To be eligible for application or nomination, candidates must:
- Be engineers, scientists, educators, technical executives, or originators in IEEE-designated fields
- Have experience reflecting professional maturity
- Have been in professional practice for at least ten years (with some credit for certain degrees)
- Show significant performance over a period of at least five of their years in professional practice
- Become an IEEE Senior Member
- Review complete IEEE Senior Member grade requirements
- IEEE Senior Member Application Form
- Checklist and Deadlines for the IEEE Senior Member Application
- Senior Member Program: Volunteer Resources
- Nominate a Senior Member Initiative
For the best experience, please use the latest version of Chrome or Firefox to complete your application. The platform does not support Internet Explorer.
Note: Applications and attachments, such as resumes and CVs, must be written/submitted in English.