CountryNLDAffiliationEindhoven University of TechnologyIEEE RegionRegion 08 (Africa, Europe, Middle East)
CountryHKGAffiliationCity University of Hong KongIEEE RegionRegion 10 (Asia and Pacific)
AffiliationMalaviya National Institute Technology Jaipur
CountryUSAAffiliationArgonne National LaboratoryIEEE RegionRegion 04 (Central U.S.)
AffiliationAtlas SkillTech University, Mumbai
AffiliationNew Jersey Institute of TechnologyIEEE RegionRegion 01 (Northeastern U.S.)
AffiliationUniversité de Lille
IEEE Access, IEEE Magnetics Society Section
View and download our articles in IEEE Xplore:
While the scope of IEEE Access is multidisciplinary, the Magnetics Society Section focuses on theory and applications of magnetism and electromagnetism. Here is a non-exhaustive list of topics:
- Magnetic materials and devices
- Memory, logic and data storage
- Magnetism in multidisciplinary applications
- Magnetic proof-of-concepts and prototypes
- Magnetic and electromagnetic simulations
- Electric vehicles, Maglev & WiFi
- AI for Magnetism
When submitting your article, remember to select the Magnetics Society section: https://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/
This is an opportunity to benefit from the high impact and visibility of IEEE Access. Your work will be exposed to 5 million unique monthly users of the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Articles are promoted in our social media channels, driving flow to it and increasing its impact worldwide.
The Magnetics Society section in IEEE Access is fully open and compliant with all funder mandates. It will follow Magnetics Society’s established standards of peer review, drawing on experts in magnetics to publish quality content.
A six-week, rapid publishing schedule is targeted. All articles will be published under the CC-BY license, enabling authors to retain copyright.
Magnetics Society members receive a 15% discount on article processing charges (APCs). For more information or to submit a paper, visit https://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/. Be among the first to publish in the new Magnetics Society section in IEEE Access.
Share Your Code and Data
Increase the impact of your work by sharing your code and data for others to view, build upon, and reuse. IEEE works with Code Ocean, a cloud-based computational reproducibility platform, to make your code discoverable. IEEE DataPort, an online data repository of datasets and data analysis tools, makes your datasets discoverable. Visit the IEEE Author Center for more information.
- an impact factor of 3.9 *Impact factor = citations in 2022 to articles published in 2020 and 2021/articles published in 2020 and 2021
- an Eigenfactor of 0.24936 *Measured by counting the total number of citations a journal receives over a five-year period
- an article influence score of 0.613 *This is a journal-specific Eigenfactor score. It is calculated by dividing the Eigenfactor score of the journal by the number of articles published. It tells the average impact of an article published in a journal from a five year period after the publication of the article.
- an immediacy index of 0.702 *Immediacy index = citations in 2021 to articles published in 2021
IEEE Access is an open access, all-electronic, archival journal, presenting the results of original research and developments across all IEEE’s fields of interest. While IEEE Access scope is multidisciplinary, the IEEE Magnetics Society Section focuses on theory and applications of magnetism, magnetic materials, and magnetic devices.