How to Join the Magnetics Society
There are various ways to become a member of the Magnetics Society of the IEEE. Please refer to the explanations below for various membership and affiliation options.
- Become a Member of the IEEE and add the Magnetics Society by paying the additional society fee.
- If you are already an IEEE member, you can add the Magnetics Society by going to the IEEE membership catalog.
- Become an Associate Member.
- Become a Student Member at a reduced rate if you qualify as a student.
- Become an Affiliate of the Magnetics Society.
- A Society Affiliate is generally a non-IEEE professional member of a professional organization other than IEEE who would benefit from affiliation with one of IEEE's Societies. For an annual Affiliate fee paid to IEEE plus the individual Society's membership dues they are admitted to the membership of that Society. Affiliates are not full IEEE members and are not entitled to any IEEE benefits reserved for IEEE members only. All Affiliate benefits and services derived come directly from the Society they are affiliated with.
Click the appropriate button below to select your membership option and join us today!
When you join IEEE, you:
- Join a community of more than 400,000 technology and engineering professionals united by a common desire to continuously learn, interact, collaborate, and innovate
- Get the resources and opportunities you need to keep on top of changes in technology
- Get involved in standards development
- Network with other professionals in your local area or within a specific technical interest
- Mentor the next generation of engineers and technologists
- and so much more.
IEEE Magnetics Society Membership includes access to the Society Newsletter (electronic), IEEE Transactions on Magnetics (electronic), IEEE Magnetics Letters (electronic), IEEE Translation Journal on Magnetics in Japan 1985-1994 archive (electronic), and IEEE Magnetics Society Digital Library (electronic).
In addition, as a member of the Society, you will receive communications about networking opportunities, conferences, meetings, special events, other member benefits, and more.
Special Offers for MagSoc Society Members
IEEE Student Membership Discount
The IEEE Board of Directors has approved a discount of 50% on student member dues. Students may use the promotion code FUTURE50 during the online check-out process for joining or renewing their IEEE memberships.
Students who recently joined or renewed at full price may write to the IEEE Contact Center (Click to show email) to request a credit on future membership dues.
IEEE members can take advantage of exclusive and discounted pricing on insurance and a variety of products and services (where available) that can add up to substantial savings.
Gain Expertise and Open Career Doors
IEEE houses an unrivaled network of professionals, experts, and advisors that can help shape your career, offer resources to acquire new skills, advance your professional development, and provide numerous opportunities for involvement, recognition, and reward.
Stay Current and Get Ahead
Membership grants you access to the largest library of electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics technical literature as well as the latest technology trends, industry news, and events.
Build a Network
Collaborate with IEEE colleagues and member groups, online or in person, to build a support group for your profession, industry, or project.